December 22, 2011

Dear Santa: I wish for - YSL

I think I've been really good this year! Don't you agree? 

Online shopping is both convenient and cheeky. Convenient because you can window shop in your pjs. Cheeky because this little fairy named temptation is softly whispering into my ear "you know you want it" and "hey it's Christmas you deserve a little something something for yourself". Or maybe the true evil is the allure of the credit card. Either way there are just so many precious pieces around the world that deserve a home. For me, right now, it is YSL's Arty Gold-Plated Glass Ring. Now these have been around for months. You've probably seen them on many blog sites, magazines etc but I finally found the gem stone centre piece that sends chills down my spine. This one is available on Net-A-Porter.com.
What do you think? Should I get it? 




Follow day dream believer...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...