February 24, 2013

Stella McCartney

I have to admit, I like to spoil myself from time to time. What woman doesn't! However, I am trying to cut that habit down a little to increase my travel budget {emphasis on trying}. But I found these beauties recently and just had to have it - Stella McCartney lace balconette bra and matching underwear. The delicate lace details, the soft blush tone - certainly puts a smile on my face just thinking that it's mine. Thank you Stella McCartney for creating such a gem! Thank you Net-A-Porter for making online shopping such a convenience. No crowds, no fuss, and might I say the impressive packaging and delivery service puts you guys on another level. Certainly made me feel like a VIP. Well done! 




image source: net-a-porter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...