February 14, 2012

I Think I Saw A Puddy Cat

New York Fashion Week

Yep, it's New York Fashion Week right now, which means street style at its best, despite the cold. Though this type of weather does bring out the best in layering options. 

While flipping through the numerous photographs seen from one blog post to another; site to site; there is one trend, nay, one piece that I keep seeing worn by some of my favourite trend setters:
The Opening Ceremony x Glamour kitty cat sweater (available in black or white). This cute little piece isn't even available yet to buy - NOT UNTIL TOMORROW - FEBRUARY 15, 2012!! So get ready! I personally would want one in black; and with it only being $99 I think I just might get in line.
Kelly Framel
image via TheGlamourai.com
Hanneli Mustapart
image via Hanneli.com
image via Oracle Fox
Susie Lau
image via Style Bubble


1 comment:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...