August 26, 2011

Love Is In The Air

This year I hit 25!! 
A milestone! Crack open the bubbly! 

Not only have I reached a quarter of a century but it has suddenly dawned on me that wedding season has begun. I recently attended my friend's engagement party, and another dear friend's hens night (her wedding is next week!). Both fabulous events, both frantically figuring out what to wear! I was also over the moon to hear I would be a bridesmaid for both upcoming weddings, yet again! Don't get me wrong...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE WEDDINGS! 
I am literally a kid at a candy store when it comes to weddings and my friends know it!

My friend's Bachelorette Party: Lingerie, "Stepford Wives" High Tea, Fun Times:





My friend's Engagement Party:




all photos were taken by me on an Olympus PEN Lite EPL-2 - testing out the different camera settings.
2011: JULY 30
2011: AUGUST 20

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...