August 31, 2011

Spring's Promises

Today is the last Wednesday of August which signifies two things:
1. Last day of Winter (for those in the southern hemisphere). Delightful sunshine and happiness that Spring brings is literally just around the corner!

2. La Tomatina Festival in Spain!!

In honour of today, I thought I'd share with you this beautiful video I recently stumbled upon while looking for the ideal pair of RayBans. It was a video for the "Never Hide" Ray-Ban campaign. After watching it I went out and bought myself a pair of Wayfarers (the newer versions - talk about successful marketing), created a bucket list (top of that list is to attend the Tomatina Festival through Busabout this time next year) and promised myself to find joy in the most simplest things (like riding a bike through the streets on a sunny day). Note to self: buy a bike! 
"Explore. Dream. Discover" - Mark Twain
What inspires you??


my new pair of Ray-Bans

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...