June 10, 2012

Sirromet


Wine & Cheese with your girlfriends is always a good idea. A few weeks ago a few of us went to Sirromet for a spontaneous day trip for wine tasting and sunshine. It's amazing how after making the decision to move away from Brisbane you miraculous find yourself in the places you've been meaning to explore but took for granted. Sirromet was one of those places; a beautiful winery just on the outskirts of Brisbane {Mt Cotton to be exact, just about 30 mins from the CBD}. For $5 you can do a tasting and enjoy the scenery. Enjoy some delicious food over wine while listening to live music; maybe see a wallaby or two. We were so lucky that it was one of the sunniest days we've had during this autumn/winter season! It was so sunny I was tricked into thinking it was spring/summer.

















all photos taken by my Olympus PEN Lite EPL-2 {both by me and my friend Lara}

3 comments:

  1. I love your photos, especially the first one :D

    http://fehmoda.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Looks like you had a wonderful day :)

    Lau

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos!

    Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin? Follow me and I will follow you back with pleasure, just let me know in the comments.

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...