August 20, 2012

Birmingham Surprise

When my friend Olivia (a Kiwi now calling London her home) suggested I visit Birmingham with her for the day I jumped for the chance. I had never heard of Birmingham but the original Cadbury Chocolate Factory called this city home, so being a choc lover I didn't hesitate the visit. Other friends calling London their new home rolled their eyes when I announced my pending day trip, generally asking the one word question "Why?" I was now apprehensive for the visit, which was definitely not warranted when I arrived. I had such a great day; visiting the chocolate factory & stumbling across their town hall. A monolithic roman building. 






Photographer: Me
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...