August 18, 2012

Westminster Abbey

Do you ever get that feeling that you're standing amongst greatness? 
Well that's exactly how I felt when I crossed off a childhood bucket list item when I visited the inside of Westminster Abbey. Being completely obsessed and in awe with the royal family dating back to the ages I couldn't stop pinching myself when I was standing at the foot of the tomb for Queen Elizabeth I. Then to top it off the gentle whispers of Jeremy Irons voice runs down my ear to the depths of my soul as he kindly gives historical enthusiasts, such as myself, a history lesson through each monument and section of the the abbey. Unfortunately we weren't allowed to take any photographs inside the Abbey itself but those memories, those intricate details of heavenly beauty will be with me for years to come.


Photographer: Me
Location: Westminster Abbey, London, United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...